Their Little Things ♥


Hi there :3 FYI, those five boys will performing a new song, Little Things.Thanks to Mr. Ed Sheeran, the one who write this song and went against his management just to give this song to One Direction >.<

Click *here* to hear this song.

So, as i went through the comments, i totally agree with this one which says


Dear One Direction,
Stop exploding your fandoms ovaries.
Sincerelly Directioners...

And i really love their sweet lyrics




I laugh and i cry when i see their vid in youtube. They really make my day :3

WHY I LAUGH ?

I laugh when i see this vid :


Niall falls over 
*LMAO*

Harry Irish dances while waiting for toilet
* Cuteness Overload *


Harry's WMYB solo distractions mash up
* Poor Harry :/ *


Harry unbuttoning his pants and Niall ripped his shirt
* faint *


WHY I CRY ?

I cry when they cry. I also cry when i hear More Than This and I Wish.


Harry cries over hate
* Why the duck do they hate him ? *

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NAVIGATION
HOME ME HOW TO EX-LINKS ?