Tolong Baca ! Hentikan Kekejaman Terhadap Haiwan !






Assalamualaikum >.< So guys, as I blogwalking in the rain, I saw this post at someone's blog about University of Wisconsin experimenting on cats. As an animal lover, I take this as  a responsibility to share with you guys.




Why is the University of Wisconsin - Madison torturing cats? This has to stop. And the National Institutes of Health (NIH) needs to stop funding cruelty to animals.

I'm a native Wisconsinite, got my degree from the University of Wisconsin - Madison, and I'm raising my family in Madison, so it makes me especially sick to know that violent animal tests are being conducted in a place that I love. You would never expect such an ugly and cruel thing to happen on an otherwise beautiful campus in a wonderful city.

According to documents obtained by PETA, a cat named Double Trouble had her eyes, ears, and brain operated on. Steel coils were implanted into her eyes and a stainless steel post was screwed into her skull so that her head could be immobilized during experiments. Then, she had holes drilled into her skull so that electrodes could be inserted in her brain. Experimenters then applied a toxic substance to her inner ears to deafen her and electrical implants were placed deep inside both of her ears.

Don't believe me? Watch the video.

I know that UW-Madison can do better than this, and I don't want my tax dollars used to support NIH-funded cruelty.

Please sign my petition asking University of Wisconsin to stop all experiments on cats and ask the NIH to stop funding this cruelty everywhere it takes place.

 Please, click *here* to sign the petition. Setakat ni dah 42,812 supporters dan memerlukan
7,188 supporters lagi. Please, sign it. Share it.

A lot of thanks,

6 comments:

NAVIGATION
HOME ME HOW TO EX-LINKS ?