Freebies : One Direction Header


Hi ^_^ it's first 3 days of school. I take pure science because i don't have an interest in account :) Well, gotta start fall in love with Biology, Chemistry and Physic. Some of mah friends move from my class to the second class. They said that these subject were hard. I think it's ridiculous -_- it's exciting you knowwww ! Gonna miss, Syaz and the rest of my classmate who move to another class and school :*

It's mah first freebies, i'm using adobe firework instead of adobe photoshop cause i found it easier to deal with >.<







It's my first attempt so, sorry if it is ugly or hideous or carrot or potato -_- comment of you take it home, yeah ? 

> i am Directioner and i am Swifties, but i will never ship Haylor. Sorry x<

3 comments:

NAVIGATION
HOME ME HOW TO EX-LINKS ?